Monday 7 August 2023

Sir Marmaduke Langsdale's Regiment of Foote

This is the 3rd regiment of foot I've completed for this project. Much prefer painting these to the cavalry. This time it is Sir Marmaduke Langsdale's regiment. Like most of the Northern army uniform details are very scare so once again I went with predominantly white coats with the odd figure in blue for a little variety. For the flag the only information I found was of black, so that'll do for me.

Sir Marmaduke Langsdale

The Pike

The musketeers

Pretty happy with how the infantry is turning out. 3 down and 1 to go. I've also picked a ready painted unit to add to the collection. It will just need re-basing. It has got me thinking of completing the whole Northern army at some point.

Force so far

Now it is back to the plastic cavalry, as once finished I can begin work on the Steelfist miniatures.

10 comments:

  1. Terrific work on your latest regiment. The musketeers are really packed in closely aren’t they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, probably my one complaint with the figures

      Delete
  2. Great work Neil they have come along at a real pace 👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look good Scotty.....who is doing the opposition?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Keith, a new club member, Richie is working on the forces of Parliament, while Mitch and Neil B have both offered to contribute small forces. I'll probably still do some parlaimentarians myself

      Delete