Tuesday 8 March 2022

HMG section

Finally got around to basing these figures. 8 more to join my little force for some Back of Beyond gaming. They are 2 Vickers machine gun teams, I may split into 2 small support groups or field as a single section to support the advance of the rest of the troops.

There are currently 2 officers in this section, so one will be swapped out to lead one of the rifle sections. I also took the opportunity ķto paint up a leader for the force. Like the rest he is from Renegade miniatures. 

I've now got the artillery undercoated, so hopefully progress on that shortly. I'm also pretty sure I have some of the Renegade  Britsh cavalry some where. Will see if I can dig them out.

4 comments:

  1. More great additions there Scotty...looking forward to the guns....and perhaps some cavalry in due course?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Keith. Just need to find the cavalry

      Delete
  2. Nice work, I do like those Renegade figures 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Matt, they are great to paint. Wish I had more

      Delete