Tuesday 29 March 2022

More British cavalry

Just when I thought the British were done I unearthed a few more figures. First up were 8 more cavalry from Renegade miniatures. Unfortunately I had started many years ago as a possible conversion with head swaps. So 4 new heads later were added. A quick repaint and they are done.



The observant will notice only 7 figures. The horses from Renegade have rather week joints around the hooves and 1 figure snapped. So that one is busy being pinned and will be added later.

I also located 2 more infantry, 1 of which has a lewis gun for a bit more fire power. I have since found another 8, but not sure when or if i'll get around to them.


So here is the whole force so far. Probably about 90% done as I would like to add a couple of armoured cars and vehicles.





Now I better get back to the Russians.

10 comments:

  1. Always amazes me what can be unearthed in The Lead Pile when we look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's just finding the time to look

      Delete
  2. Wish I could unearth some renegade cavalry ! Nicely done an a good force now 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Matt, unfortunately I've exhausted my stock

      Delete
  3. Great work Scotty and great to be able to create almost a whole force from bits n pieces you already have "lying around"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Keith, like you say a useable force gor no outlay so far.

      Delete
  4. Excellent. Nice force as well.

    ReplyDelete