Thursday 31 March 2022

Terrain and more Bolsheviks

Last post for the month. Really enjoyed my time off work as it has allowed me to get plenty of painting done. So for a bit of a change I completed some more scenery for the battlefields. First up was 2 more small crop fields and then 2 extra areas of rough ground.



Both are simple affairs. The fields are just areas of artificial grass added to some MDF bases. The rough ground is a mix of stones from the garden and offcuts of coir mat.

After these were done I went to work completeing the last of my Bolshevik infantry. Another 20 figures added.



Once again I went fot a mix of colours on the greatcoats, helps with the irregular look I'm after. I now have to wait for an order with Northstar for some sailors and a field gun. In the meantime I have some cavalry and Afghans to do.

10 comments: