Sunday 27 March 2022

RCW - More Bolsheviks

Another quick update on my progress. A few more command figures to lead my units.


Next up was 3 more Lewis guns, can never have enough machine guns I feel.


Lastly was another unit of infantry. They are designated as Elite Bolshevik infantry. Not sure if I will use them as such, probably just mix in with the others.



So that's another 16 figures added to the collection. I've got another 20 infantry and cavalry on the painting table after I finish a small number of British cavalry.

6 comments:

  1. You maintain a high level of productivity. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Jonathan, helps having some time off work

      Delete
  2. More nice work Scotty. After your previous post re lack of Bolshevik flags, I went looking for where I found the ones I used, but perhaps some of the sites have gone, as I could really only find a few and they seemed to be the same flags you had already tracked down....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Keith, I know what you mean. Many links on forums no longer work

      Delete
  3. More good stuff Neil. This link might help with flags.

    https://web.archive.org/web/20110107233029/http://www.krigsspil.dk/download/download_8.html

    ReplyDelete