![]() |
| With crew |
![]() |
| Crew removed |
I also finally got around to painting a couple of bases of dismounted civilian scouts as I had a need of them in the last game. These are a mix of Tabletop and Peter Pig miniatures.
Now the Native Americans were not neglected. I painted up a few of the figures from the villagers set form Hovels miniatures along with a smoke signal set that they also produced, need to find a way to add some smoke to the model for the effect.
Now for a pony wars game you just have to have some buffalo. So I picked up a single pack from Peter Pig which gives you 6 models. I will need a few more of these and will probably add the odd pack to future orders. So here they are a very small herd, if you can call it that.
Now lets see if Blogger is still playing up as the last post seems to be either missing from quite a few feeds or just not generating interest.






No comments:
Post a Comment