Monday 21 March 2022

A mixed bag

Once more a bit of a mixed bag as I clear some half finished models off of the painting table. First up is 2 commanders for my 10mm army. These were much nicer to paint compared to the strips of figures.


Next up was a 3d printed donated by one of the club as he tried out his new printer. It is a Constuctora armoured car. More than useful on the gaming table and not vad gor a free model.

Lastly I made a start on some Bolsheviks for some Back of Beyond gaming. The infantry are all from Copplestone miniatures. The HMG team is from Blacktree. It is meant for WW2 NKVD, but a little filing of the hats and they fit right in.


I do need to source some flags for the Russian Civil War. I've also got another 8 of these on the basing table. Not a bad start and will nearly have enough to take on the British.

6 comments: