Sunday, 11 October 2026

More buildings and Guild members

So with a 4 player game of Carnevale planned for this week, I spent some time building and painting three more buildings from TT combat. This is the Calle Trascurato set. I went for the same limited colours to get them quickly done and table ready.

Calle Trascurato



I've also added a couple of pieces of clutter, some tables and chairs to add to the table top. These are from the Wargames Atlantic sprue from their Barons War range.

Lastly there were 3 more figures for the Guild. These are all 3d prints from Mitch. A Baroni, Whaler and a Smuggler. I think the Baroni is my favourite figure so far. There was also a Capodecina, but I snapped the sword when I dropped him. Mitch is printing me another one.

Baroni, Whaler and Smuggler

I have further plans for this collection, Mitch is printing me a Harbour master proxy and a dog keeper with a couple of hounds. I've orders in for the Black lamp, a witch, the Prince of thieves and the Blood bartering boxed set. That should finish off the Guild and I can then expand the Rashaar.

1 comment:

  1. Some good looking buildings to add to your growing project.

    ReplyDelete