Saturday 2 January 2021

Star Wars Stage 2

I finally managed to kick off the 2nd stage of my Star Wars project. The main aim is to add more Imperials as they are rather heavily outnumbered by my Rebels. So first up was a dozen extra Stormtroopers. I picked these up second hand from Hinds figures. They didn't take much to paint up.


Next to lead my Imperials I added Darth Vader from the Legion boxed set. The ultimate bad guy. All that black makes him rather quick to pick up. The highlights don't show up too well in the picture.


I've already have the 14 Stormtroopers from the Legion boxed set undercoated. As I had also picked up 4 more Rebel Commandos, I decided to add them to the collection. These were the first completed figures of 2021.


These will allow me to field 2 groups of Commandos for playing Legion. In the meantime I've got some FPW artillery to complete.


6 comments: