Tuesday 12 May 2020

FPW French

Well my bases arrived so I set to to get these 2 Regiments de Marche based up. Both are from the Friekorps range.


I also had a few spare Bavarian figures left over than are now suitable low on ammo markers.

Looking through the unpainted pile I have all the infantry I need for a Prussian Corps, probably V Corps as it was in Third Army with the Bavarians and Wurtemburgers. I will need to add some artillery though. I also have a couple of French infantry regiments, but will need to add a couple more as well as the artillery. Keep me going through the summer.


14 comments:

  1. Nicely done Neil, beautiful unit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work another whole corps good luck with that !👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely up to you of course Scotty but I have the Prussian V corps over here. Knock yourself out though mate.
    Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good additions; the pictures aren't "clickable" for close ups, which is too bad. the French FPW uniform is colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see your FPW project grow. Who makes the figures?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Jonathan, the figures are from Friekorps

      Delete