Tuesday 19 January 2021

WW2 Winter Soviets Pt3

Finally managed to complete the last few figures I had prepped for my Soviets. First up is an AT rifle team, built from the Warlord plastic set.

There were also 3 extra infantry figures completed. I just need to swap them into existing squads which will then allow me a second Tank killer team.

With these done I've pretty much finished the infantry part of the force. 4 squads with some support options.





Pretty happy with these for a few weeks work. I've now just received my order with a few extras to add to the force. Will try and make a start on these next week.

I now just need to locate some AT guns and probably build some field defences.

4 comments:

  1. They look suitably cold and tired ! As the Russian army should yep you need some good AT guns

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Matt. I definitely need those AT guns

      Delete
  2. Nice additions - Russians definitely need a lot of guns - about one for every three infantrymen would be the right historical ratio I think!

    ReplyDelete