Saturday 17 April 2021

SCW additions

While I await an order from Empress miniatures I continued making a little progress on this project. First up was a standard bearer for my International brigade. The figure is from Empress and the flag from Maverick Models.

This now brings my International brigade platoon up to full strength, 3 sections of 8, with HQ, a mortar team and HMG team.



Next up was a HQ section for my Moors. These are from Empress. I'm still awaiting the flag from Flags of war.  1 more section would complete this platoon.

Next was an officer to command my Nationalists. He is an old Renegade miniatures WW1 British officer. The figure had a missing hand so I added a set of binoculars from a plastic WW2 set. The hand is slightly smaller but not noticeably so. Alongside is a mortar for my International Brigade.

Now for some armour, a Trubia Naval tank. This is a 3d printed model I picked up on EBay. Quite a quirky model, but it will add some options.


Lastly was some Militia for the CNT. The 4 in front are the plastic resistance figures from Wargames Atlantic. The others are a mix of Northstar and Empress.

I've now got another mortar and some standard bearers to work on along with a BA-6 armoured car and some converted cavalry.

4 comments:

  1. Nice work ...project coming along quite quickly👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Matt. New projets always give a little impetus to get things completed

      Delete
  2. You are certainly turning out new figures at a good rate of knots Neil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are certainly turning out new figures at a good rate of knots Neil.

    ReplyDelete