Friday 30 April 2021

SCW Asaltos

I finally completed the last 5 Asaltos I required to bring them up to platoon strength. The last 5 are all from Empress miniatures.






So that's 3 sections of 8 riflemen, a command section and a Bilbao armoured car for support.

I also made some progress on a second platoon for the International brigade. Another selection of figures from Empress. I just need 10 more, which I have partly done from Northstar and the platoon would be complete.



I can now concentrate on the Nationalists. I need to complete the 1st platoon of Moors and have enough figures to nearly complete a second platoon.

4 comments:

  1. I have not been on the blogs for a month or so and see that you have got into a Spanish Civil War in a big way. Rapid production of excellent looking figures, as ever!
    Regards, James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers James. Spanish Civil War will be my main project this year, tho I will still dip into other side projects

      Delete
  2. Another nice batch of SCW troops Neil

    ReplyDelete