Monday 19 April 2021

SCW BA-6 Armoured car

I picked up this 3d print from a new company for me, paint and glue miniatures. https://www.paintandglue.co.uk/russia . A fantastic little kit and all for £7.50. That's roughly 3 for the price of the Warlord kit. The model is made of plastic and came in 2 pieces, the body and turret. There is an option to have the model made out of resin. There was very little clean up to be done on the model and their is plenty of detail.


I have deliberately left off any markings so that I can also use the model for my WW2 Soviets. Overall very happy with this model, so much so I've just ordered 2 Panzer Is and a Renault FT-17 from the range.

6 comments:

  1. Nice, I have some 3D tanks I need to get painted up and the quality /cost of these vehicles is making them more attractive !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Matt. 3D printing seems to be improving in quality

      Delete
  2. Nice looking kit and thanks for the tip on that supplier, must check if they have anything suitable for RCW

    ReplyDelete