Thursday 1 April 2021

FPW Prussian IR#62

7 down and 1 to go. This is the 7th completed regiment for the Prussian VI Corps, the 62nd Infantry regiment. Like the rest of the Corps, these are all from Outpost miniatures and the flag is from Maverick models. The tunics have turned out slightly darker than I wanted. I bought a new Sepia ink which is much lighter than that previously used. I added a bit too much black, hence the darker coats.



So now the last regiment is prepped and ready for painting. I will be pleased when they are finished.

8 comments:

  1. Handsome Prussians Neil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the darker ink works well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work! Almost to end the end? I hardly believe it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Jonathan, last push and the Corps is complete

      Delete
  4. Nice work and good to be able to see the end in sight, I am sure a little colour variation was historically accurate and they will be fine on the table 👍

    ReplyDelete