Sunday 27 October 2024

Completed company

It's been a very productive week painting Mechs. So much so I completed the last 4 models I needed to complete a full strength company of 4 lances. 3 of the models are from a command lance boxed set. I swamped out the ARC-2R Archer for a 3d printed Awesome mech provided by Mitch. I'll be using the Archer as the start of a mercenary company.


The Awesome

MAD-3R Marauder

VLK-QA Valkyrie

STG-3R Stinger

I've also added a couple of extra support vehicles. I still need to add to these with another 4 APCs and infantry support. These were both 3d prints from Mitch. This brings me up to 16 mechs and 7 vehicles with another 5 vehicles busy being based.


Completed company so far.

With the spare Archer I did a test colour scheme for my mercenary company. I will be able to use these to either support the Dragons Fury company or as enemies, depending on the game at the club. For colours I went with 2/3rds Tan with green on the right arm and leg. Quite happy with it, though maybe the green could have been darker.



Well that was all of my Mechs painted up until Mitch dropped off a couple of 3d prints of the Locust. 1 of these will be added to the mercenaries. The other will be part of an independent lance and a chance to try out another colour scheme.

4 comments:

  1. Impressive work, Neil! You cranked out a complete company in little time. I like the look of your Red Menace out on parade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Jonathan, just a few vehicles to base up and they are complete

      Delete