Friday 18 October 2024

A Quar skirmish

So at the club I thought I'd try out the Rhyflers rules for Quar. It was also a chance to get the new buildings on the table. So Sean and I set up a small skirmish game to run through the rules as Sean hadn't played the rules and I was a veteran of 1 game. We probably made more than a few mistakes but we had a laugh. So know real report, just a few photos from the game for you all.










The Coftryans ended up with the win, but the result was secondary to just giving the rules a run out. I also need to get the 3rd building put together and painted up.

2 comments:

  1. Starting off a new game with a good laugh is an encouraging start. The rules will gel later. Nice layout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Jonathan, the rules very much focused on having fun

      Delete