Sunday 13 October 2024

6mm SciFi

So one of the options for a display game at next year's Border Reiver show is some 6mm SciFi fun with Mechs, vehicles and aliens. Mitch is taking the lead on this idea and I was happy to help out with one of the Mech Lances and their support vehicles. Luckily I already have some Mechs painted up, so it was more around adding some support vehicles. Now back in the day I picked up a small bundle from Brigade models which provides most of what I need. Mitch has provided some 3d printed tanks which I'll hopefully get done next weekend.

2 infantry detachments with vehicles

2 Air support gunships

Various light vehicles

The force so far

Not bad for a day's work. Just had to add some tufts to the Mechs to bring their bases inline with the rest of the force.

6 comments: