Friday 25 October 2024

A 3rd Lance

So I finally managed to complete a 3rd lance of mechs for my company. Unfortunately they were not needed on Thursday night. So from Left to right we have a WHM-6R Warhammer, PXH-4M Phoenix Hawk, WSP-3W Wasp and an AS7-S Atlas.


AS7-S Atlas.

WHM-6R Warhammer

PXH-4M Phoenix Hawk

WSP-3W Wasp
 
Out of all the mechs I have done so far, I think the Atlas is my least favourite, the pose is very static compared to the other models. A shame as it is probably the most powerful mech that I have. A the club on Thursday, Mitch provided me with a 3d printed Awesome mech which I'll use as part of the final lance for the company. The left over mech will form the start of a mercenary lance. In the meantime I've been finishing off some Clan mechs.

No comments:

Post a Comment