Sunday 31 March 2024

More Covenanters

As I mentioned in the last post, I had made a start on another regiment of foot for the Scots Covenanters. Thankfully with today being rather sunny for a change, it meant quick drying time for the bases. SO they are finished ahead of time. I also completed another 2 mounted officers and casualty bases from Peter Pig. The officers actually complete all of out requirements for Marston Moor



I've also come up with an idea for labelling the bases of the commanders for easy identification as there will be over 30 for the game. I just need to get the text size adjusted and they should be good to go. Well at this point I think I'm rather fed up with painting pike and shot units so a little diversion is required on a new project is required. Then I can get back to the last few units required.

6 comments:

  1. You did say you would power through these over the Easter weekend Scotty...two units in a few days is pretty good going! As always, they look great too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Keith, now just need to paint something a bit different

      Delete