Saturday 30 March 2024

Covenanter horse and casualty markers

With a few days off work for Easter I decided to forge ahead and get some more painting done. First up is another regiment of Covenanter horse with a couple of extra mounted officers. These will just leave one more regiment to do, the bulk of those will be figures from Peter Pig.

 



I always feel that a project is nearing completion when you start the work on the extras for a game. These are the first of the casualty markers that I need. The figures are from Peter Pig. I added 2 dice frames as we will need to mark both hits and casualties for the game.

These were quick and easy to do, so I ordered another set, which should hopefully be here in a few days. I'm also hoping to get another Covenanter infantry regiment completed this weekend.

8 comments: