Wednesday 4 October 2023

Commanded Shotte and more hedges

Following yesterdays post, I managed to get the bases completed on a unit of commanded shotte for my slowly growing parliamentarians. The figures are a mix of the plastic Warlord figures and Steelfist. They mix in well in the same unit.



I also managed to complete another 4 sections of hedges. These are some old pieces that have been re-purposed for this project. These are designated as type 4 and have clump foliage as the basis of their construction. I even managed to locate a full bag of clump foliage so I can make more if I wish.



Now it will be back to painting some more cavalry.

8 comments:

  1. Neil, you are tearing through this project with great speed. We will be seeing a game soon, I bet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was a game planned for tonight against Mitch, but he's poorly and postponed for 2 weeks

      Delete
  2. Nicely done Neil and interesting to see the figures matching in well 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Matt. Steelfist and Warlord mix very well

      Delete