Wednesday 5 July 2023

30K - Some Heavy hitters

As I continue to build my Sons of Horus, I completed the last of the vehicles I received in the first batch of figures I received from Mitch. I do have loads of infantry to do but still waiting on my bases. My favourite vehicle so far is the Land Raider, it's an absolute beast of a model.

Additional vehicles


Land Raider

Rhino transports

Predator tanks

Whirlwind

Devastator squad

This vehicle lot brings my total up to 9. I've now got a Razorback, Vindicator and Land Speeder on the painting table for today.

6 comments:

  1. These are certainly coming in thick and fast Scotty - nice work once again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Keith, actually enjoying painting them which helps

      Delete
  2. Those are some heavy hitters, indeed. As Keith notes, you are really plowing through this project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Jonathan, decided to add bases to all the vehicles to help protect them

      Delete