Tuesday 14 February 2023

Whites / Brits and Trojans

These are a bit of a mixed bag of figures I managed to complete while the family were laid low with covid, thankfully testing negative now. The first batch of figures are the 8 additional figures I needed to vomplete the 1st company of the Markov regiment for my Whites. The figures were all picked up from Miniature figurines.




I am tempted for the second company to keep 2 or 3 figures in white shirts, just to add a little irregularity to the units. The next figures were 4 more Brits from Renegade miniatures, I managed to find them in the unpainted lead pile. These should allow me to field 5 infantry companies now.


The last batch of figures were some more for my Trojan war project. They are a unit of javelinmen / auxiliaries and the first hero figure. I believe this one is designated as Hektor. He's not the most dynamic pose but still nice enough.





Hopefully over the weekend I can make some more progress on both the Markov regiment and the Trojan war project. I also have a few ideas for a large Back of Beyond game at the club, but need to get a few more figures completed yet.

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I try to get as much as possible done at weekends, then concentrate on basing during the week after work due to the darker nights at the moment

      Delete
  2. Painting like a deacon at the moment !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Matt, I need the projects to keep me focused

      Delete
  3. More nice work Scotty, particularly the RCW Whites. I hope the family have forgiven you for giving them the plague!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very productive run! RCW troops are coming out well,them British and ancients a treat.

    ReplyDelete