Saturday 13 August 2022

German Asia Korps

In between  sorting out scenery,  I did manage to paint up the other 6 models I had for the German Asia Korps. These are just from Wargames Atlantic. Once again I gave them mixed uniforms as I  feel it looks better.



So that is 12 done. I do have 2 HMG teams from HLBSC, they are in colonial uniforms, but should be fine to mix in.

I also completed a few more scenic items. They are a mix of MDF from Warbases and some resin pieces from Anyscale models. Useful for a number of periods




Just need to build a stable set from Warbases, then possibly a couple more houses and I'll be done.

10 comments:

  1. Nice work on both figures and terrain Scotty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Very good work. The boxes and crates would make useful Jump Off Points for Chain of Command.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Jonathan. They will definitely come in handy

      Delete
  3. 👍 nicely done Neil , and yes mixing the uniforms looks best governing them a little more irregularity

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good work on these. Scatter terrain is always useful. The figures are great.

    ReplyDelete