Saturday 20 August 2022

Blood Bowl Skaven

A slight divergence from my main projects after Andy brought along the latest edition of the rules. It reminded me how much I loved this game back in the days of 3rd edition. There is already talk of a league and people buying teams including myself. However I remembered I still had my old teams, one of which was Skaven, which Dave fancied trying before buying his own team.

So I dug them out to realise that only half of the team was painted. Worse still was the Blue/green armour colour was an old citadel paint long out of production. So new armour colour was needed on the existing players. I went with the German field grey.

So here is the team altogether, including an old second edition Rat Ogre and lineman.

Ratsburg Squealers

Gutter runners

Stormvermin

Rat ogre and thrower

So the Ratsburg Squealers are ready to take the field afain in their new team colours.

I've also added a link to a new Blog just for Blood Bowl. https://orcidasbb.blogspot.com/?m=1

8 comments:

  1. Everyone should have a bloodbowl team....just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah - thats a bit too weird for me Scotty - I am with Jon on this one !! :) I will be interested to see how the games work though, once you play a couple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No bother, creating a new blog, just for this kind of stuff while I get back to some WW1 Turks

      Delete
    2. I say keep it all in one place. We all can use some variety and diversity.

      Delete
    3. It's only the Blood bowl league I'm keeing seperate. Everything else will be here

      Delete