Thursday 4 August 2022

Scenery progress

With having some time off work, I decided to make some in roads on the scenery I'll need for some Back of Beyond gaming. One of the main areas I need is fencing. So with modelling sticks, coffee stirrers and a bit of pollyfilla I set to work. Each base is approximately 6 inches in length, so I've completed 4 pieces each of 2 types of fences. I  also completed another car and a plastic outbuilding from Renedra.

The fences were given a quick spray of chocolate brown, then drybrushed with a dark grey, then cream. Definitely gone for an irregular look. I also have 2 more pieces under construction.

The pollyfilla helps secure the supports. I am also working on 2 buildings that I picked up from Pegasus hobbies. These are their plastic buildings scaled at 1/72. They are actually perfect for 28mm gaming (I already have them in my winter scenery).


I hope to get these finished in the next couple of days so I can get some more fences done. I also have an order in with Anyscale models for some of their resin scatter pieces to help fill up the table. I'll also be looking to add a few more buildings, carts etc.


2 comments: