Saturday 30 July 2022

More 6mm bits and pieces

Just a few more additions to my 2 6mm forces. Should be plenty to get some games in. Will add more in the future as a diversion to my main projects.

First up a few bits to round out my first force, Henryks'  Hussars. 2 each of rhino APC, infantry stands and artillery.


For my second force, Pretorian Night phantoms, I finally completed the 4 Mechs along with some trial models Mitch provided after practising with his new 3d printer.






The bases for the mechs will get changed. I tried 50mm roundbases and feel they are too large and will replace with 40mm bases once my order  arrives. 

4 comments:

  1. These do look pretty cool Scotty and 6mm is a good scale for this type of stuff; that way, the huge Mechs (?) are probably 25-30mm, rather than 200mm they woukd need to be in a larger scale. Means you can get a decent number into action on a reasonable table size.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree 6mm or at a push 10mm figures look good against these Mechs. Also means more models and the game actually looks and feels large scale

      Delete
  2. Had to smile....I just had to confirm I am not a robot....to comment on your robots! Lol😜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The settings on blogger seem to be playing up

      Delete