Wednesday 6 July 2022

More US Cavalry

I know I said I would get some of the mounted cavalry to match the first batch of figures, but, I was sent a Fistful of Lead scenario for the Little Bighorn, in which I needed 10 troopers on foot and 20 Native Americans. So a change of order was made and here they are. All from Artizan miniatures.



I'm quite happy with how they've turned out. Now I can select 10 random figures from the 12 I have. Here they all are.



I also completed one more Native American to bring them up to 20 after re-basing 10 rather old and badly painted mounted figures. They will do to try out the scenario. There was also a trapper from Artizan added to the completed tally.

Hopefully I'll get to run the scenario next week at the club. It does look difficult for the cavalry. 


4 comments:

  1. Will be interesting to see how LBH gives at the club, Scotty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully I remember to take pictures of next weeks game

      Delete