Monday 18 July 2022

RCW - Bolshevik cavalry

Finally got around to completing the last of my Bolshevik cavalry. Once more they are all from Copplestone castings. These bring me up to 3 units of 8, with 2 extra officers to lead the whole force.




For this batch I went for light brown coats to add a little irregularity when they are mixed with the 2 previous batches. 

So here they are, not quite a mass of Red cavalry to ride down the Whites, or Brits in my case.




And just when I thought this project was complete, I picked up 3 more command figures from EBay and a number of vehicles. I also have a hankering of adding a Tanchanka.

11 comments:

  1. Looks like a goodly sized mass of cavalry to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Jonathan, at least they will outnumber the British cavalry

      Delete
  2. Tachanka, might as well get it and be done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great Scotty and as Jon says, in 28mm skirmish level, that is a decent sized cavalry force!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Keith, hopefully get their first game in shortly

      Delete
  4. Lovely Neil a good looking group. I need some more cavalry by the look of it 👍

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought I had already commented on this post Neil ? Perhaps not anyway great looking cavalry obviously I love them and you make me want some more now 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Matt. Must admit I wouldn't mind a few more, but will probably wait until I tackle the Whites

      Delete