Thursday 28 July 2022

More 6mm madness

After re-painting the first batch of Epic scale spacemarines, I decided to dig a few more out to paint up and add to the collection. This time I fancied Black for the vehicles. I wasn't too sure how it would turn out on 6mm figures. I gave them all a very light drybrush of dark grey and did the tracks Black/brown. Quite happy with the results for a nights work. Took longer to do the bases.






Not a bad little force to support a lance if Mechs, though I do still have them to paint up for this force. I think I'll stick with the black colour scheme. Mitch also dropped off a few 6mm 3d printed figures that I'm sure I can mix in.

6 comments:

  1. Not a bad little force, indeed! Quick off the production line too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Jonathan, they are a nice change from 28mm

      Delete
  2. They look grand Neil, the black is very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not really my thing - scale or genre - but they do look good in that colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Keith. Just a small diversion to take part in club games

      Delete