Saturday 2 July 2022

RCW - Going mobile

These last couple of days has seen a number of figures completed on various projects. Some still needing their bases done. My Bolshevik force so far is predominantly foot sloggers with just 1 unit of cavalry to suuport them. So to correct this I added a second cavalry unit. Figures all from Copplestone.



2 of the models will have flags added once I get them printed off. I'll also be replacing the flags on the infantry for better ones.

Next I added 2 cars from the Ledo range. A quick simple repaint.  I can see my officers with their entourage using these.



I'm pleased this army is nearing completion,  just a mounted General, another unit of cavalry and the armoured car to complete. I also picked up another dozen infantry that will need painting up. First though need to finish the US cavalry I need for a club game.

2 comments:

  1. More nice additions to the RCW collection Scotty and good use of the Lledo "toys"....I did the same thing with Matchbox Yesteryear!

    ReplyDelete