Thursday 5 August 2021

SCW Carlists part II

Despite a rather busy week, I did finally manage to complete another 8 Carlist Requetes for my platoon. Just like the last batch these are all from Empress miniatures. The more I paint of these the more tempted I am becoming to get a second platoon.



I've got the last 4 figures as well as a mortar team awaiting basing. I did a simple head swap on one of the mortar crew to add it to my Carlists. While the basing was being done I also completed a fourth Panzer 1. This time I went for a more camouflaged pattern as will probably use it as a stand alone tank with the Carlists.


This model is once again from Paint and Glue miniatures. I just wish they did some of the various armoured cars for the Spanish Civil War.

8 comments:

  1. Your project is growing nicely! Latest models look terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking squads. Such a colorful era to game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers, the colour of the period is one of its attractions

      Delete
  3. More nice work Scotty...those Paimt and Glue models really are very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work the tank looks great

    ReplyDelete