Saturday 28 August 2021

FPW Prussian VI Corps complete

Giving myself a little cheer as I finally completed the last regiment for VI Corps. They had sat half painted while I was distracted by the Spanish Civil War and Cold War projects. But this week I made a conscious effort to get them done. 

The figures are all from Outpost miniatures and the flag is from Maverick Models.


So here is VI Corps all together. I also have a separate Cavalry division, not pictured, to support them.




So pleased they are done. I can now think about completing another French division to balance out my forces.

14 comments:

  1. That is an impressive looking FPW force Scotty - well done on rounding them off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent Scotty, well done mate.
    Dave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Dave, pleased to get them done. Between us we have III army with the exception of the Baden division

      Delete
  3. Well done and a nice looking force overall. Another period I know almost nothing about ….there are so many interesting periods to game 🤔

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to the these back at the top of the painting pile. That Corps has com along nicely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Paul, became a bit of a challenge at the end

      Delete
  5. Quite an impressive collection being amassed there.

    ReplyDelete