Saturday 21 August 2021

SCW Carlist HMG team

Just to show my SCW project has completely stalled. I put together a HMG team to support my Carlist platoon. Unfortunately there isn't a specific model within the Empress range. So I took the standard HMG model, swapped out the officer for a Carlist one. I also did a head swap on one of the crew. Pretty happy with the result.



I just have a Republican mortar team left in the unpainted pile. Will have to look into adding some more Carlists and Republican Militia shortly.

8 comments:

  1. Nice work, Neil! You may need more figures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Jonathan, definitely need more figures

      Delete
  2. Good looking troops. kudos on the head swap, fills in good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little and often eventually gives good progress on projects 👍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Know the feeling Scotty, struggling myself but very nice figures mate.
    Dave.

    ReplyDelete