Tuesday 17 August 2021

More 10mm Soviets

The beauty of 10mm figures is that they don't take long to paint. So here are a few more additions to my growing Soviet force. First up is another 2 T-62 main battle tanks. I need another tank to round out the platoon.



I also added 3 Spigot ATGM teams and a small command team to lead my motorised infantry. These are all from Red3 miniatures.


My little force is slowly coming to fruition. Just a few more infantry and APCs to add with an Attack helicopter.


I've already started to plan for a small NATO force. Looks like I'll go for the Belgians with their mix of German, British and US vehicles.

4 comments:

  1. The speed at which you are getting this together for te table makes it a very compelling project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More great work on these Scotty. The Belgians eh? Remined me of the episode of Yes Prime Minister where Bernard says, in discussing the NATO allies, that "The Dutch, Danish and Belgian armies go home for the weekend!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Keith. Would make an interesting scenario/campaign, the Belgians not fighting at weekends

      Delete