Monday 9 August 2021

SCW update

I managed to put the finishing touches to a Pak36 for my Nationalists. It's a rather nice model from Empress miniatures. It also helps balance out my 2 forces as my Nationalists were looking rather vulnerable to Republican armour. Going forward I can see me adding further artillery options to both sides.



To add a bit of extra scenery to the tabletop I put together a couple of pieces of rough ground. I used 2 spare Hexon pieces as the basis, just adding some pollyfilla and extra stones. I quick paint job of terracotta and cream, some grass tufts added and done. They will also suffice for games of Stargrave




I've also ordered a fleece mat from Geek Villan, named 'Sands of time'. One chap at the club already has one for Gaslands and they look superb.

I've also embarked on another side project, but more on that in a later post. 

10 comments:

  1. Nice artillery Neil they wil Ned against those tanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice little gun Scotty.....I really must get some artillery for my RCW force....it's been in the pipeline for eighteen months! The scenery looks good too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Keith. Always worth having some artillery

      Delete
  3. Great looking artillery!

    The terrain is absolutely fantastic, it's so realistic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done Scott
    I have a Geek Villian El Alemain mat that I plan to use for my SCW games in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Paul. Mine's just arrived and will get used at the club tonight

      Delete