Monday 31 May 2021

SCW artillery and infantry

With painting up quite a bit of Nationalist armour, it was only fair that I added some firepower to my Republicans. I went for the Bofors 37mm AT gun from Empress miniatures. A very nice model.



I also took the opportunity to complete my platoon of Nationalist infantry with the last section. These are older figures from Templar miniatures. A bit rough compared to more modern sculpts, but still very servicable figures.



So the whole platoon all together, with a mortar and HMG for support. A mix of Templar and Empress miniatures. The flag is home made.




I've now got some extra figures to bring my Carabinieros up to full platoon strength as well as a few additional militia figures. I've also got 3 more tanks on order.

I have also picked up some additional reading, probably should have picked a few of these up earlier. A few Ospreys.

10 comments: