Sunday 23 May 2021

SCW Moors pt III

I eventually got around to finishing the last section of infantry for my 2nd Moor/Morrocan platoon. These last 8 figures are all from Empress miniatures. Very happy with how they've turned out.



I have really enjoyed painting these guys up and I'm already contemplating adding a third platoon. 

So here is the 2 platoons together. Figures are a mix of Empress and Northstar. Both flags are from Flags of War.




Now I just need to complete 1 more section for my Nationalists and a couple more Panzer 1s.

10 comments:

  1. You should be happy, they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder you are happy, they look great. Particularly well done on the skin tone, with subtle differences for each figure too.
    Regards, James

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good looking force 👍 which Pz I model are you using ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've picked up a couple of the Ausf A models from Paint and Glue. Very nice 3d prints

      Delete
  4. More nice looking additions to your SCW project Neil. Looking forward to seeing how the PzKfw I's come out too.

    ReplyDelete