Wednesday 2 June 2021

SCW Carabinieros II

Another quick update as I managed to complete a second section for my Carabinieros. Once again I'm using the Asaltos figures from Empress miniatures. I have used one militia figure and a spare army figure. Like the idea of a couple of the men acquiring helmets.


I also put togethet two pieces of hasty barricades. Perfect for stopping tanks. I simply used some left over sandbags, boxes and barrels. They look effective enough to me.




I've now got the next twelve Carabinieros undercoated and ready for painting. That'll complete a fourth Republican platoon. So purely for balance I ordered small batch of Carlists from Empress. I'm also waiting on 3 more tanks.

6 comments:

  1. Nice! You are cranking through the troops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, helps when they are great figures to paint

      Delete
  2. Nicely done unit and the barricades work well. I’ve got used to so much scatter terrain I just pile that up when needed 👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. More fine work Neil and the barricades look particularly effective - great work!

    ReplyDelete