Sunday 9 May 2021

SCW Armour and Moors

As my Nationalists were looking slightly outnumbered I decided to add some armour. These are two Panzer 1s and a Renault FT-17. These are 3D printed in plastic that I picked up from Paint and Glue miniatures. Lovely kits and a third of the price of resin models.




Can't wait to get a game in just to try these out. I also added another 16 Moors to the collection. I just need another 8 to complete the 2nd platoon. These are all from Empress miniatures.





I've now got some Nationalist army figures on the painting table for a slight change.

10 comments:

  1. Great stuff! I love the dust weathering on the tanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfull painted figures and tanks!
    I like them all!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great additions again Neil, you are making good steady progress with your SCW project. The vehicles are great too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, you have brought these together in record time. I too look forward to your game!
    I really love the Renault FT-17, such a fine looking vehicle and quite ahead of its time. No wonder it continued post '18.
    Regards, James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers James. Hopefully the club re-opens soon and gaming can re-commence

      Delete