Wednesday 5 May 2021

SCW Moors ptII

I managed to complete another 10 of Franco's Moors, figures from Northstar. This will complete the first platoon and the extra 4 figures will be the start of the second platoon. The platoon is made up with figures from both Empress and Northstar.


The whole platoon together. Even managed to add the flag.



I also had 3 leftover figures from the Asaltos and spare International brigade officer. I decided to use them as the start of a section of Carabinieros. Not sure if I got the Green/Grey uniform correct, but it's close enough for me.


Now I just need to sort through the new/expected arrivals. There are another 16 Moors for the second platoon. 20 National army, an AT gun, 2 Panzer 1s and a FT-17. Should keep me busy this month.

I've already started to plan next month's purchases. I'll need 8 more Moors yo complete the platoon, 4 more National army for their platoon. 4 more Carabinieros. I then need to decide whether to add a 3rd platoon to the International brigade, sort out some Militia or make a start on the Falange.

10 comments:

  1. Excellent work Neil. What rules do you plan on using?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Ray. Trying out some home brew rules with best bits from Chain of Command and a free VBCW set I had

      Delete
  2. More great work Neil and you look like you have a productive month ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the plan is coming togther 👍

    ReplyDelete
  4. A huge variety of units that you are doing for the Spanish Civil War. They are going to look wonderful laid out on the table.
    Regards, James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers James. Just need the club to reopen so I can get a few test games in

      Delete