Tuesday 30 March 2021

Clearing the painting table

Every so often I need to get the painting table cleared as it gets clutter with half started figures,undercoated figures etc that have sat there for too long. So today I cracked on to get some of thesr finished. 

First up is 5 more figures for my Angmarin army. They are based up as 2 unit leaders. 1 of the figures is an old Black tree Saxon from a long forgotten Viking shore raid I did as a demo at the Border Reiver show. 


The next batch are from Star Wars legion. Princess Leia and a squad of rebel troopers. I veered away from the film colour schemes for Leia and went for a more military look to help her match in to the rest of the army. 




The troopers are just a mixed bunch of figures I picked up as part of an EBay bundle. 

Now I just need to completed another 4 Angmarin, 4 WW2 Soviets and some FPW French Dragoons. The Prussian infantry regiment is nearly completed.

6 comments:

  1. Very disciplined..I have all sorts of painted and half painted figures littering my desk...some have been there for years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I normally do, just every so often I'm overcome with guilt to finish them

      Delete
  2. Completing so0me things is always good. Now about those chariots on my painting table...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is Peter, always good. Now I'd like to see those chariots

      Delete