Thursday 26 November 2020

FPW Prussian IR#38

After spending a lot of time on other projects, I finally got the last regiment completed for 11th Division. Like the rest of the collection these are Outpost figures and represent the 38th Infantry regiment. The flag is from Maverick Models.


So that completes 11th Division as part of VI Corps. I am currently using a detachment of Hussars instead of Dragoons, simply because they are the figures I have available. I will eventially replace them with a Dragoon detachment. So here is the completed Division.



I can now look to complete 12th Division. I have all the infantry tgat I need but will need to pick up 8 artillery pieces, some Dragoons and Uhlans. Plenty to keep me occupied.

10 comments:

  1. Splendid looking force 👍a whole division 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, beautiful and impressive troops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really impressive to see the division all assembled. You must be (rightly) pleased with your progress and the quality of the figures/units.
    Regards, James
    p.s. The Star Wars stuff was fun, but my bias means that I'm pleased to see you back on historical figures :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers James. Much prefer historicals as well

      Delete