Sunday 15 November 2020

Star Wars odds and sods

A quick post with a some more progress on my Star Wars project as a few more complered models are added to the collection. First up is 2 Rebel commandos. I envisage using these as a stand alone sniper team. I even managed to do some camo on their cloaks. Pretty basic but I'm happy enough with them.


Next up is a landing platform and some refurbished battlefield clutter. The platform is a card printed model. I decided to just use the platform, added to some foamboard then a MDF base. Perfect for a backwater/Outer Rim space station. The clutter are just some old pieces I had lying around from a 40K project.  Just required some re-basing.


As mentioned in the last post, I need to bulk out my Imperial forces. So here are 7 Imperial Scouts. Lovely poses but I must admit to not enjoying painting them. Also as the rebels got a photo shoot, I did one for the Imperials.





I'm now getting to the last few figures for this project. Will need to pick up some more as I want to round out both forces. There are also a few character figures I want. Also I fancy some of the more unusual aliens for some small scale action using Rogue Stars.

6 comments:

  1. Really nice and developing to quite a sizeable force. I am now going to have to think about NOT buying any 🤔

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Matt. The Legion figures are rather pricey as they come with cards and tokens. As I don't have the game happy to pick up 2nd hand figures

      Delete
  2. Lovely pieces, yes second hand is the way to build up if you do not need the cards

    Cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Impressive... very impressive!"

    ReplyDelete