Sunday 8 November 2020

Jabba the Hut and more Rebels

As my Star Wars journey continues it was time add a more sinister figure to the collection. What could be better than the Crimelord Jabba the Hutt. This is a 3d printed model I picked up off EBay.



It was quite a simple paint scheme, starting with chocolate brown, adding some light earth in succesive lighter layers before adding extra layers to his face and belly. Now just need some minions to serve him.

Next up is 2 heroes of the Rebellion. Luke Skywalker and Han Solo. I tried to stick to the colour schemes from the films. Did make a mistake with Lukes lightsaber. It should have been green by the time of  this colour scheme from Return of the Jedi.


Work has also continued with more Rebel troopers. I completed another unit of 7 figures. There was also another commandos and 4 pathfinders.



The troopers are just a mix from a limited colour palette like the rest of the troopers. The pathfinders I kept to a very military colour. I was trying to get them to look like the rebels in Rogue 1.

I've still got a few more rebels to complete. I've also managed to pick up Chewbacca, some wookies and a few more commandos and pathfinders.

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Cheers Matt, very happy with how he turned out

      Delete
  2. You can almost hear him Belch! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent, you will be blasting past 800pts now. Are you planning on playing bigger games?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, no idea. I just like the figures and will just keep adding the figures I like

      Delete
  4. Beautifully ugly, isn't he?!
    Regards, James

    ReplyDelete