Friday 13 November 2020

More Rebels

Been quite a slow week on the painting front, but still managed to add a few more figures to my Rebels. I've managed to add 5 more Rebel troopers, 2 extra pathfinders, a Medical droid, Rebel officer, my first Wookie and a second AT-RT. Sorry not the best photos taken with my mobile.





With just over 50 figures in the force I'm very happy with the progress, though my Imperial forces are now heavily outnumbered and I've still got a few more Rebels to add. An extra fleet trooper, an Astromech, 3 Commandos, 3 Wookies and the Mighty Chewbacca. I also have a 3rd AT-RT on order

So with the figures out I took a couple of pictures of the force so far.





I think I'll need to switch to Imperials to balance the numbers. I do have 7 scouts to complete and an AT-ST scout walker on order. I may add some more Stormtroopers in the future to fill out the rank and file. I would also like to expand my Scum faction with a few more unsavory types.
 

4 comments:

  1. Nice! You are really gathering a large army. Which rules will you be using for your Star Wars' battles?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Jonathan. I haven't decided on a set of rules yet

      Delete
  2. Great stuff Neil,

    I have a bunch of Star Wars figures to paint. I am planning to use tomorrow's war which handles asymmetric warfare well.
    Looking forward to your next update. Phones take good photos but you need lots of light, and allow it to focus properly and editing helps.

    Cheers
    Matt
    French Wargame Holidays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Matt. Might have a look at Tomorrow's war

      Delete