Saturday 21 November 2020

Wookies and more

Who doesn't love Wookies, one of the iconic races in Star Wars. So I just had to add a few to my collection. The first 3 are  to complete the set of 4, I'd already painted one. Simple dark brown for the fur followed by a couple of lighter highlights and then a touch of creamaround the face.


And when you have Wookies you just have to have the mighty Chewbacca. I painted him the same as the 3 Wookies above. Pretty happy with how he turned out.


Next up was the last few Rebel figures I had left over. 1 Commando, a Fleet trooper and an Astromech.


As most of the figures are now done, I turned my attention to some extra scenery. There are 2 more landing pads, one of which is a refurbished piece of terrain. There is also the a tower and a power generator, these were 3d printed pieces that I picked up.




I've now got a couple more scenic pieces to complete as well as another AT-RT and an AT-ST.

8 comments: