Wednesday 1 July 2020

Balearic Slingers

Looking at the basic starter forces for my Caesarian Romans in Infamy, Infamy. I still need to complete a few units to cover the options. The first of these is some Tribal slingers, or in the case of these figures Balearic slingers. I should be able to use the with the forces of Caesar in Gaul and Spain.



The figures are plastics from Victrix. I picked up a few sprues on EBay. I have also 99% completed a unit of Caetrati, I'm just awaiting some LBMS shield transfers to finish them. I also have a unit of Gallic cavalry and a 2nd unit of Caetrati to round out my options.

I've also made some purchases for an Ancient British army. An extra box of warriors from Warlord, Slingers from 1st Corps and a vouple of Roundhouses from Hovels. Should keep me going through the summer.

2 comments:

  1. More lovely additions. One of my gaming mates has ordered the rules so looks like we will be giving them a try at some stage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had a read through and watched a few Youtube videos of the game and can't wait to play

      Delete