Monday 20 July 2020

Ancient British Chariots Pt1

I finally decided to make a start on the 2 chariots I picked up from Crusader miniatures. The Chariots themselves are actually mdf kits from 4Ground. There are a couple of options for putting them together.

To paint the chariots I went for a simple colour scheme i.e. bare wood. I wanted these to look well used. I have seen some painted very colourfully. I may do some more with a bit of colour in the future.



I've now made a start on the crew and should have them finished in a couple of days. Then I can get them based and ready for the games table.

Looking at the Infamy, Infamy rulebook I need 2 more chariots to be able to cover all the starter forces for the Britons, luckily Crusader have 4 crew variants so that's sorted then.

6 comments: